Gaits of Hope offers year-round therapeutic, educational and recreational programs for riders of all ages and abilities.
- Increases flexibility
- Improves balance
- Enhances Cognitive Skills
- Strengthens muscles
- Boosts self esteem
- Encourages self awareness
- Teaches responsibility
Lessons for beginning riders just starting out or for those who want to brush up on their skills.
To be more comfortable and knowledgeable
around horses, we encourage family members
and caregivers to go through our Volunteer
Training program. Once trained, they can assist
with student lessons if they wish.
Leadership Skill Development.
Gaits of Hope works closely with students to
help them build their confidence to do and
be their best.
The Facility Offers
- Trained horses
- Four stall barn with tack room
- Tack appropriate for all riders, including helmets (required)
- Clean restroom
- Safe viewing area
- Large outdoor stone dust arena
- Wooded trail for riding and game playing stations
- Barrels, poles, jumps and other props